Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Julep Maven Haul!

I'm a nail polish addict, so after seeing so many YouTube's videos on Julep nail polish I decided to try them BUT I can't justified spend $20 on 2 nail polishes each month. So when I saw that their was a code to get a box for only $0.01 (yes for a penny!!!) I had to get it. If you want to try Julep Maven please try my refer http://julep.com/?r=20081052 and use the code PENNY to get your box of a penny too.

After taking the quiz it said I was an IT GIRL and the box came with 3 nail polishes.


Leah, Helena and Melissa


LEAH is a vivid and refreshing grass green with a hint of shimmer


HELENA is an ultra-saturated fuchsia (neon fuchsia) Looks great on all skin tones.


MELISSA is a sheer opalescent shimmer (blue shimmer) that adds a soft glow when used alone or a high fashion holographic effect when used over another color. Can wait to wear this one over black.



***Julep Maven is a monthly subscription for nail polish. It's $19 free shipping a month, you may skip a month. You take a quiz and from that your may be AMERICAN BEAUTY, IT GIRL, HOBO CLAM, CLASSIC WITH A TWIST OR BOMBSHELL. Depending on your results you will get 2 nail polish with either hand lotion, cuticle oil or something. Expect for the IT GIRL you will get 3 nail polishes. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment