Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bath and Body BOGO

Had a BBW coupon for an item free when you spend $10.50 or more. Since I couldn't get a body spray and I have way too many lotions, I chose to get two shower gels. Now the problem was which scent to get um...


I chose "Rio Rumberry" because I brought a mini lotion and it smells great however the shower gel's scent is a little stronger than the lotion but. It has an exotic blend of tropical berries, fresh papayas and vanilla blossom. 

The other has to be my FAVORITE scent from Bath and Body ever, "Be Enchanted" from this I have the body spray, lotion and now the shower gel. The scent is so amazing and soft that I wish they would do a room deodorizer. It's a fresh, sparkling blend of iced pomegranate and sugared petals inspired by all that glitters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment