Saturday, April 21, 2012

Small Haul

Toke a trip to CVS, 99 Cent Store and Dollar Tree yesterday and found some great stuff. 


At CVS I got some much needed vitamins, especially since they were BOGO I said what the heck. 


I also saw these two Milani 3D Holographic on clearance for $1.30 (regular $4.49). One is a light blue with matching glitter called "Cyberspace" and the other in a lime green with matching glitter called "Hi-Tech".


At the 99 Cent Store the only thing I got that is worth mention are these two Purell hand sanitizer moisturizer. It leaves for hands soft and it kills germs, not a fan of the smell but it works.


And at Dollar Tree I got more spangles for nail art. They came in white flowers, light green hearts. pink hearts, yellow dots, chrome dots, silver stars, purple flowers and aqua dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment