Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nail Art Supplies Haul

So I went to Dollar Tree looking for some cat treats for my picking cat, when I notice new nail art supplies. I guess I went a little crazy with these. Lol!


I got some mini beads, fine glitter, spangles, chunky glitter and long glitter. Each pack come with 8 mini bottles, some full and some half way full.


The mini beads comes in red, gold, aqua, silver, light green, fuchsia, dark purple and neon pink. And I got two of these.


The chunky glitter comes in aqua, green, neon pink, white, silver, gold, blue and yellow.


The fine glitter comes in neon pink, purple, golden yellow, green, yellow, blue, white and neon orange.


The long glitter comes in red, neon orange, neon yellow, aqua, silver, white, purple and neon pink. These are going to be great for summer.


Last and my favorite of them all, the spangles which I got two of and just may need to get more. Lol! They come in white, light green, pink, yellow, chrome, silver, purple and aqua.

Can't wait to use these. 



No comments:

Post a Comment