Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shopping Haul

Did a little shopping in Dollar Tree, Renee's Fashion and Walmart today and found some great things.

First stop was Dollar Tree


I got the Soft Whisper body was in Cucumber and Green Tea scent. To me the scent smells a little like green apples. Of course I had to get some nail art polishes from L.A. Colors in Dark Fuchsia and Green Glitter. To add ever more bling to my nails I brought glitter in blue, pink, green and yellow. And the last think from this trip were three big hair clips in brown, black and white.

Second stop was Renee's Fashion (Local Boutique in my town)




Yes more glitter nail art polishes!! Here I got the gold glitter and silver glitter L.A. Colors nail art polish. From Kleancolors I got Fuchsia Glittler. This one is a transparent fuchsia with little, medium and large glitter pieces. Love it!!! This cute heart hair clips that come in fuchsia, baby blue, pink, white and light purple are for my friend's baby girl. She going to look cute with these.

Last stop of the day was Walmart


Browsing through the clearance section I saw this Intense Repair Cream from La Bella that can be use a a deep treatment or a leave-in conditioner this cost $0.75 so yes I had to try it out. Two Strawberry Cheesecake candle that smell amazing that I just may get the big one. And the item that got me so excited is a 1" curling iron from Revlon that cost me believe it or not $2.11.


Yes you read correctly $2.11!!

Love the clearance section!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment