Friday, March 30, 2012

Cheap Facial Cleansing Tissues

Went to Big Lots yesterday to see what's new and saw this Epielle Cleansing Tissues (Pre-Moistened) for the face.


They all have green tea, aloe vera and vitamin E acetate. They are for all skin types, oil free and hypoallergenic. It says is safe for contact lens wearers and they won't clog pores and will moisturized the skin. 

Each package comes with 30 tissues and they we're only $1.00 each so of course I got 3 different ones.







 I think these will be great for the hot weathers

I've only tried the Aloe Vera and they really do clean all the dirt from your face and leaves the skin soft. The tissues have a soft, clean scent and are gentle on your skin. I haven't uses them to remove makeup but I think they will work too. I will be purchase this again.




No comments:

Post a Comment