Monday, March 12, 2012

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor Review

After getting my Love VoxBox from influenster I was very excited to try the Gillette Venus & Olay razor.


I have tried Gillette Venus Breeze razor in the past and just felt in love with it so when I open the box and saw this razor I couldn't want to use it. The main reason is, as you can see by the picture it has a bar OLAY moisture (white bar). So not only does it come with 5 blade to get a close shave and a bar of shave gel (yellow bar) it also has moisture, what more can you ask for. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. And the bars and a nice scent to them. Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the cartridge before using it, oops.


In the package you will find a hanger so that you can hang it to the wall or door. This razor is great for traveling, no need of a shaving can to take up more space. The only bad thing is that it only comes with one cartridge. For more info go to www.gillettevenus.com


Still loving this razor, good job Gillette!!

No comments:

Post a Comment