Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Review.

This is my first product review, I hope to do it justice. Sorry if it don't sound like a review. Lol! The product I'm going to review is the Bath and Body Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer in Nectarine Mint.


I have used all different kind of hand sanitizer out there and for me the issued has always been the same. They are sticky, hate, hate, hate that. Back in the day I did try BBW's but it was a different formula then today's, sticky too. I re-discover there "new" sanitizer on their January 2012 Semi-Annual Sale. I got the mini ones and fell in love with then that I had to get the full 8oz. size. This is the only one anti-bac I will ever use. Not only does it kill bacteria, it leaves your hands so soft and smelling good for a long time. My only bad thing is that they don't have the scent that they have in the mini size in full size. They only have like 5 scent in the 8 oz size :(

No comments:

Post a Comment