Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dollar Tree Haul

Today I have a Dollar Tree haul to show you guys, nothing big. 

The first item I got was a set of two icecream bowls that come with cute small spoons. This are for my niece and nephew. They are going to love them.


The second were these cute butterflies that I will be turning into hair clips for my niece and maybe one for me. Lol! They come in a pack of 3 (2.95 ins). They also come in a pack of 2 and those are bigger. These are the only colors they had, pink, yellow, light blue, and light purple. The colors are great for spring.


Next I got two boxes of Color Eazy hair color in light brown. I have use this hair dye before just in a different color and I like it.


And last but not least, I got myself some (2 tubes) hair gel from L.A. Looks. It's the new heat styler that is suppose to to tame frizz and smooth your hair. Well see. Mmm..maybe this will be my second review.



No comments:

Post a Comment