Saturday, March 3, 2012

Clearance Section!!

Went to CVS for some meds and notices a clearance section (boxes), digging through the stuff I found some great deals.



First was the Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Hazel. I pay $2.50 for it, the regular price was $9.99. WOW!! For that price who won't get it right? The color it looks brown but on the lips it looks nude with some shimmer. I like it, for the price I like it lol!



Second is a Revlon Nail Enamel Top Speed in Hazy which I payed $1.50 and the regular price was $5.99. The color is a cement matte color, no shimmer to it.



And the last item I got was a Sally Hansen HD nail polish in Spectrum. This one believe it or not cost me a total of $1.00 and the regular price for this was $6.49. WOOW!!! This is a bright blue with purple and green glitter pieces in it.


Lucky me or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment