Friday, January 17, 2014

Sally Hansen #CSMTKO Review

Having the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure VoxBox for a few days now (compliments of influenster.com), I can now give my honest opinion.


All 3 are a cream polish with the width brush that I'm still on the fence, don't know it I like it yet. Let me just say that the shine on these bad boys is amazing, no need for top coat.


Pat On The Black (510) is a dark plum color. This polish need 2 coat.


Jaded (540) is a light turquoise color. Now this one hate to say needs 3 coat to be opaque. Not a fan on polishes that need more than 2 coat. Still a cute color though.


Red My Lips (470) is your basic any day red color. This has to be by far my favorite from all 3 just because this one does the job in 1 coat.







No comments:

Post a Comment