Monday, January 13, 2014

Influenster Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure VoxBox

A week ago I got an e-mail from influenster.com saying that I was chosen for the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure VoxBox. I was so, so excited for this voxbox. If you're obese with nail polish like I am then getting FREE nail polish makes your day. I thought I was only getting one nail polish but to my surprise, influenster send me 3 polishes, yay!!! I believe influesnter send out the same color polishes to every that was chosen.


Sally Hansen says that this polish has it all, 7 benefits in just 1 bottle. And with the Flawless Finish Brush, you get a salon perfect mani!

*Base Coat
*Strengthener
*Growth Treatment
*Color
*Top Coat
*Chip resistant
*Gel Shine Finish

The polishes:


Jade (540) - This is a light turquoise. This is a cream polish.


Pat On The Black (510) - This is a dark grape color. This a cream polish.


Red My Lips (470) - This one is your basic red color. This is also a cream polish.

Thank you influenster, can't wait to use this.







No comments:

Post a Comment