Saturday, August 10, 2013

L.A. Colors Nail Polish Haul

On another trip to Dollar Tree I saw this huge display on L.A.Colors polishes so of course I had to check it out. And to my surprise they were polishes that you can only get at Family Dollar or Dollar General. I've been waiting for Dollar Tree to get this polishes in forever. They had neon, glitter, metallic, pastel, nail treatments and nail polish remover pads. I only got 7 polishes, 5 pastels and 2 metallics. May go back and get some of the neons, lol!


 

Pastel Polishes:

Delicate- Is a light pink that needs 3 coats.
Fabulous- Is a dark pink that needs 2 coats.
In The Nude- Is a sheer pale pink that needs 3-4 coats.
Meadow- Is a dark mint that needs 2 coats.
Bashful- Is a pink with a little bit of shimmer that needs 2 coats.

Metallic Polishes:

Deluxe- Is a gold that needs 1-2 coats.
Outrageous- Is a rose gold that needs 1-2 coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment