Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Influenster Palmolive SoftTouch Brand Badge Challenge Prize

About two weeks ago I got an email from influenster.com saying that I had won the "Palmolive Softtouch Brand Badge Challenge". I was excited because it toke me over a year to qualify for a second voxbox. Anyways on to my prize.



First off I got a Softsoap Moisturizing hand soap with moisture beads. The scent is "Rich Shea Butter". It smells like coconut, love it.

Then I got some imPress Press-On Manicure in the color "060 Stiletto". It's a medium brown.

And last but not lease the prize I was more excited about getting is a Sinful Colors nail polish in the color "Shining Heart 812". It's a fuchsia color with purple shimmer. Glad I got this color cuz I don't have anything like this in my collections.



No comments:

Post a Comment