Saturday, May 5, 2012

Small Haul

I have a small haul I would like to share with you today. I went to Rite Aid and Dollar Joe the other day and pick up a few items.


At Rite Aid I got these cute Crayola Scented nail polishes ($4.99). I have seen them at Walmart and wanted to buy them but there they cost $10.00 (Maybe miss marked). So I said what the heck. It came with 5 colors (0.20 ft. oz. each) Purple-Grape, Blue-Blueberry, Green-Green Apple, Orange-Orange, Fuchsia-Bubble Gum.  Review to follow.

I also got a Tropical Delights lip gloss in "Kiwi Lime Daiquiri" ($3.99). I come in four colors; yellow, lime green, orange and fuchsia but all are clear. It has a kiwi taste and a lime scent. It also has a cute charm. 

Then I went to Dollar Joe and got these Raiders Jibbitz you put on your shoes. It came with two ($1.00) and of course I got some nail rhinestones wheels got two also ($1.00 each). They only have the one with just circle (different sizes). These have 12 different colors; blue, light blue, light purple, red, golden yellow, pink, purple, white, neon pink, jade green, fuchsia and aqua blue. Can't wait to use these.

No comments:

Post a Comment