Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nail Polish Haul!

So I have another nail polish haul today and I hate to say it put this will be my last for a long time (hoping) because I'm running out of room. Lol!

I got these when Sally Beauty was having the buy two get one free and I had a $5 off coupon so they were really cheap. The only thing was that the color I really wanted they did not have, maybe next time.


The first one is called "Your Touch" and this is a chrome shimmering color.
Then is "Turn Up Turquoise" (Neon) which is a bring aqua color and it also has shimmer.
Last but not least "First Mate" this is a dark periwinkle blue and my favorite of the three.

So last week Walgreens had Sinful Colors on sale for $0.99, so of course I had to go get me some. I went a little crazy and got 6 polishes, oops :)


First one is "Morning Star" and it a light purple with fine glitter.
Next is one seem to be a popular SC "Cinderella" which is a light blue with pink fine glitter.

I went a little crazy with the glitter polishes too cause I brought four of them.


This one is "Pinky Glitter" a transparent pink color with different size pink glitters.
Next is "I Miss You" a transparent purple color with different size purple glitter.



Next is "Hottie" a transparent blue color with different size blue glitter.
This one reminds me of peacocks "Nail Junkie" a transparent blue-green color with gold, green, and blue glitter.


This one is an L.A. Colors called "Live" with is a silver polish with fine silver glitter.
Last but not least is a Wet n Wild Wild Shine "Sunny Side Up" and it's a light orange color.

No comments:

Post a Comment