Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cute Earrings From Mexico

So last week when my dad got back from a trip to T.J. he brought back three cute pairs of earrings. One for mom, my sister and one for me. I'm not a big fan of long dangling earrings but won't hurt my dad's feeling and they are cute.




The first pair (the ones my sister chose) have one big tear drop shape stone in the middle and 3 small tear drops dangling at the bottom. The stones are bright pink surrounded by a cute silver pattern.



The pair my mom chose also has a cute silver pattern and in the middle it has a diamond shape gem in white. This pair has 3 round gems dangling at the bottom in fuchsia, purple and aqua blue.


So the pair I chose have an oval stone in purple and a very cute silver pattern. I chose these ones because their smaller than the others but jet are a little bigger than what I would wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment